A pressure washer is an ideal tool for cleaning concrete, decking walkways, patios, and steps. With a quick blast, the
Best Pressure Washer Black Friday Deals 2021 can remove stains for months, if not years.
Be careful when using pressure washers (also known as power washers) before you start firing up the heavy artillery. These devices can cause serious injury or property damage by delivering a powerful, concentrated stream of water at high pressure. We limit our recommendations to the models that we have tested.
Consumer Reports has safe operating procedures that will allow you to harness the power and potential of a pressure washer.
Best Pressure Washer Black Friday 2021 – Deals & Discounts
Different types of pressure washers
It is important to research all options before you commit your hard-earned cash on the first pressure washer that you see. These are the main types of pressure washers on the market.
Professional Pressure Washers
These models, as the name suggests, are made with a professional engine/pump. These machines can run for many hours, compared to a regular pump. The machine can be used regularly and not worry about wear and tear. A consumer unit is not able to do this as the pump will wear out faster and be less durable.
Consumer Pressure Washers
Consumer pressure washers live up to their name. They are affordable and can be used to maintain a clean home. These units are for DIY-ers who love to do things on their own. The pressure washers come with a pump and an engine that are consumer-grade. This machine is not intended for daily use. However, you can use it for weekly cleaning without fear of damage.
Semi-pro models bridge the gap between consumer and professional units. These machines can be equipped with either a professional engine and a consumer pump, or both a professional engine and a consumer pump.
Semi-pro pressure washers will be appreciated by those who take home maintenance seriously and don’t view it as a tedious chore. These machines can withstand frequent use and will last for many years. You can also use the pressure washer as much or little as you like.
Best Pressure Washer Black Friday 2021 – Buying Guide
Here are some tips for using the best pressure washers
These are some tips to help you get the most out of your pressure washer
- Start by rinsing vertical surfaces from the top down and then wash up from the bottom.
- Did you know that pressure washers can be color-coded? The spray pattern’s force and narrowness are represented by the colors. Green is usually 25 degrees, while white is 40 degrees. Red is 0 degrees. Black is a sign of low pressure and is best for dispensing soap.
- Keep the tip of your pressure washer nozzle pointed upwards to prevent any damage to surfaces. To reduce the chance of an accident, stand at a distance.
- Before spraying the washer in a large area, consider doing this in an inconspicuous area. This will enable you to test your technique and use a different type of nozzle without causing any noticeable damage to the surface.
- A broad, low-pressure nozzle can make cleaning much easier. A narrow nozzle can cause damage to the surface of the cleaning area, leading to a mess.
- Keep the nozzle moving to prevent water from cutting the surface.
- Avoid spraying water underneath or behind vertical surfaces such as lap siding. Avoid getting water into the light fixture or electrical outlet. Avoid water in electrical outlets, attic vents, or soffit vents.
- You can invest in a pump preserver to keep the pump from freezing in the winter. This will protect your pump from corrosion and freezing.
Accessories for Pressure Washers
Your pressure washer will be useless without accessories. This would be similar to a drill that doesn’t have any bits.
Pressure washer hoses
A hose of 50 feet is the ideal length. You will need to move your machine if you go any shorter. You should ensure that you purchase a hose with the correct PSI rating for your machine. Poor quality hoses will be more difficult to use and break down quicker.
Attach it to the end of your wand and you will find a dirt blaster or circular nozzle. It sprays very quickly in a narrow circle and has a narrow spray. Dirt blasters can clean hard surfaces quickly and are more effective than conventional spray tips.
An extension wand can be used to clean out hard-to-reach places. Telescoping and extension wands can be useful if you have to reach high. These wands can be used to prevent you from standing on a ladder while pressure washing.
A gutter cleaner is simply a hooked extension that attaches to your wand. This allows you to reach your gutters and clean them.
Whirl-Away is an accessory that looks like a lawnmower and has two rotating spray nozzles. These nozzles can be adjusted to clean large flat areas and are available in sizes ranging from 12″ up to 24″.
These are only a few of many top-rated electric and gas Best Pressure Washers Black Friday Deals 2021 on the market. This guide should have provided you with all the information you need about buying the best pressure washer. To get an idea of the product’s performance, make sure to read customer reviews before you buy it. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the manufacturer. Best of luck!